Best discounts to buy cheap proxies
*This website contains affiliate links. If you click on these and make a purchase, we will receive a small percentage of the sale.
Get the cheapest proxies from top providers with our personalized discount codes. Use these discounts to buy cheap proxy packages of shared, private or dedicated proxies (such as proxies for Instagram or Craigslist).
If it sounds too good to be true, then…
Beware of services that offer “dedicated” proxies at meager prices.
Chances are they sell shared proxies, but advertise them as dedicated private ones.
How can you figure this out? It’s simple, a dedicated proxy IP costs around $0.90 – $1 so a dedicate proxy sold for less won’t cover its costs.
Then you should ask yourself:
- How does that provider can sustain its service if they can’t cover their costs?
- Is this provider doing fake-advertising and sells shared IPs as dedicated ones?
Try to answer these two questions and you will protect yourself against poor or fake proxy services.
Full list of providers
How providers can offer cheap proxy services?
The rule of thumb in the private proxy market is that the more you pay, the better IPs you get. However, this doesn’t mean that you should go and buy the most expensive proxies you can find.
This is why you should look at several other factors before buying.
For example, there are providers offering cheaper proxies without compromising the quality of their service.
How do they do it? Here are a few things to look for, besides price, that will help you gauge a provider’s quality:
- Time in the market – usually a big tell of quality is the time the provider has been in the market offering their services. The longer a provider has been around, the better. It means they do something well if they have been around for so long.
- The number of servers – the more servers a provider has, the more traffic and users they handle, which means that they have enough resources to buy proxy IPS in bulk from datacenter proxies.
These two things will indicate the quality of a provider’s service, its IP pool and its ability to seel cheap proxies.
So, as you can see, cheap doesn’t necessarily mean bad quality or poor service. However, it doesn’t mean either that all cheap services are worth considering.
The chances are that you will find other providers offering better, cheaper proxies. Before deciding to go with them, check for how long have they been on the market and their number of locations and servers.
When should you buy cheapest proxy IPs?
Short answer: whenever you can.
Long answer: beware of cheap and lousy services.
Proxies are commodities (to a certain extent) and the only thing that makes an IP valuable is its ability to connect to web services.
For example, an Instagram proxy’s main feature is its clean history with Instagram. So when you get one, you shouldn’t worry about bans or blocks.
Thus, providers will sell them at a premium. Therefore, in this case, when you need proxies for a particular website or platform, do not buy cheap proxies for the sake of having multiple IPs. Instead, look specifically for “Instagram proxies”. And after you found them, then for the cheapest Instagram proxies.
You should look for proxies in this order:
- What proxies work for X platform, website, bot, etc
- Look for cheap IPs from that proxy category
DO NOT do it the other way around (so avoid buying proxies as below):
- Look for the cheapest proxy services first
- Then, try to (force) use them on X platform, website etc.
If, every time you need to buy proxies, you can visualize the above; you will never have issues getting bad, flagged or spammed IPs.
Buying Cheap Proxies FAQ
1. Can I get unlimited cheap proxy IPs?
- What does it mean unlimited to you? Almost all providers offer the option to refresh your IPs every 30 days. So, every month, you can ask them to refresh them. So, in theory, you have access to an almost unlimited number of IPs. And other options to get a large (or unlimited) number of IPs is to get either rotating or residential proxies.
2. Are cheap proxies worth it?
- Yes, if you can find cheaper IPs through promotions from top providers, get them. Also, most providers have a money-back guarantee – so check with them if and how you can test their service.
3. Do cheap means shared proxies?
- No, it doesn’t. You can get (with the help of discounts and promotions) cheap dedicated proxies, even virgin ones for social media of sneaker selling websites.