Best discounts to buy cheap proxies
Get the cheapest proxies from top providers with our personalized discount codes. Use these discounts to buy cheap proxy packages of either shared, private or dedicated special use proxies (such as proxies for Instagram or Craigslist).
Full list of providers
If it sounds too good to be true, then…
Beware of services that offer “dedicated” proxies at very low prices.
Chances are they sell shared proxies, but advertise them as dedicated private ones.
How can you figure this out? It’s simple, a dedicated proxy IP costs less than $1 (or $0.90) so a dedicate proxy sold for less won’t cover its costs.
So you should ask yourself:
- How does that provider can sustain its service if they can’t cover their costs?
- Is this provider doing fake-advertising and sells shared IPs as dedicated ones?
Try to answer these two questions and you will protect yourself against poor or fake proxy services.
How providers can offer cheap proxy services?
The rule of thumb in the private proxy market is that the more you pay, the better IPs you get. However, this doesn’t mean that you should go and buy the most expensive proxies you can find out there.
This is why you should look at several other factors before buying.
For example, there are providers offering cheaper proxies without compromising the quality of their service.
How do they do it? Here are a few things to look for, besides price, that will help you gauge a provider’s quality:
- Time in the market – usually a big tell of quality is the time the provider has been in the market offering their services. The longer a provider has been around, the better. It means they do something well that they have been around for so long.
- The number of servers – the more servers a provider has, the more traffic and users they handle. Meaning that they have enough resources to buy proxy IPS in bulk from datacenter proxies.
These two things will indicate the quality of a provider’s service, its IP pool and its ability to seel cheap proxies.
So, as you can see, cheap doesn’t necessarily mean bad quality or poor service. However, it doesn’t mean either that all cheap services are worth considering.
Chances are that you will find other providers offering better, cheaper proxies. Before deciding to go with them, check for how long have they been on the market and the number of locations and servers.
When should you buy cheapest proxy IPs?
Short answer: whenever you can.
Long answer: beware of cheap and bad service.
Proxies are commodities (to a certain extent) and the only thing that makes an IP valuable is its ability to connect to web services.
For example, an Instagram proxy’s main feature is its clean history with Instagram. So when you get one, you shouldn’t worry about bans or blocks.
Thus, providers will sell them at a premium. Thus, in this case, when you need proxies for a certain website or platform, do not buy cheap proxies for the sake of having multiple IPs. Instead, you should look specifically for “Instagram proxies”. And once you found them, look for the cheapest Instagram proxies.
This is the order you should look for:
- What proxies work for X platform, website, bot, etc
- Look for cheap IPs from that proxy category
DO NOT do it the other way around (so avoid buying proxies as below):
- Look for cheapest proxy services
- Try to (force) use them on X platform, website etc.
If you can visualize the above every time you need to buy proxies, you will never have issues getting bad, flagged or spammed IPs.
Buying Cheap Proxies FAQ
1. Can I get unlimited cheap proxy IPs?
- What does it mean unlimited to you? Almost all providers offer the option to refresh your IPs every 30 days. So, every month, you can ask them to refresh your IPs. So, in theory, you have access to an almost unlimited number of IPs. Moreover, other options to get a large (or unlimited) number of IPs is to get either rotating or residential proxies.
2. Are cheap proxies worth it?
- Yes, if you can find cheaper IPs through promotions from top providers, it’s best to get them. Also, most providers have a money-back guarantee – so check with them if and how you can test their service.
3. Do cheap means shared proxies?
- No, cheap doesn’t mean shared. You can get (with the help of discounts and promotions) cheap dedicated proxies, even virgin ones for social media of sneaker selling websites.